Please submit the manuscript to SPIE Submission System after receiving the Notification of Abstract Acceptance.
Manuscript submission deadline: April 16
Sincerely considering the situation of the COVID-19 developments worldwide, HPLSE Committee announces that The 4th International Symposium on High Power Laser Science and Engineering has been postponed to April 12-16, 2021.
The conference format of HPLSE 2021 will be onsite for attendees residing within mainland China.
Please click to download Poster Template.
The 4th International Symposium on High Power Laser Science and Engineering (HPLSE2021) is organized by Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics (SIOM), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), and will be held on April 12-16, 2021 in Suzhou, China.
HPLSE is held every two years, and aims at bringing together worldwide scientists and engineers working on the topics of high energy density physics, high power laser, high power laser related components, and advanced laser technology and applications.
We warmly welcome you to come and join us to share your great progress and experience!
Topic 1: High energy density physics
● Laser plasma interactions
● Inertial confinement fusion
● Laboratory astrophysics
● Nuclear photonics
● Bright X-rays and applications
● Laser driven electron and ion acceleration
● Extreme nonlinearity and relativistic optics
Topic 2: High power laser systems
● Laser facility engineering
● Laser system design, modeling and optimization
● Pulse generators and preamplifiers
● Laser pumping and amplifiers
● Frequency conversion and nonlinear optics
● Beam shaping, smoothing and combining
● Light propagation, alignment, diagnostics and wave-front correction
● Laser and plasma diagnostics
Topic 3: Laser components for high power laser
● Optical materials
● Optical fabrication, processing and testing
● Optical film coating
● Optical gratings
● Laser induced damage
● Novel optical materials and devices
● Target fabrication
Topic 4: Advanced laser technologies and applications
● Ultrahigh power laser technologies
● High-repetition-rate laser technologies
● High power mid-infrared laser technologies
● High power terahertz sources and applications
● Ultrafast and attosecond technologies
● Fiber and fiber lasers
● Diode pumped solid state lasers
● Excimer, chemical and free electron lasers
Mr. Wendong Ji, Tel: +86-18018304797, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Jungang Zhu, Tel: +86-13918384218, Email: email@example.com
Tel: +86-21-69918569 (Conference info);